Tuesday 6 October 2009

1st time using camera

Thiswas afirst using a camera like that but very enjoyable. I learnt how to operate it safely, and with my group, had to film a short piece of someones journey in school, remembering to include many of the shots we had learnt. The first piece of filming we did was of me walking up the stairs, using a close up shot on my shoes. Then we used a two shot of me interacting with someone in the corridor. Our third was one i directed and filmed, and I used a close up of somones hand pressing the button for the lift then a long shot of her getting in the lift. Ending with an establishing shot rising fromthe feet to the face and them leaving the lift.
Doing this wasmoredifficult then I had thought because when youhave a shot in mind, it is sometimes hard to create for real. If I could do this again I would plan the whole thing in more detail. Controlthe situation around a bit better, and speed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment